- SNMP returns the correct IP address and gateway.
- Video debugging can be enabled at run time by setting
bit 0x00000010 in Misc. Debug Flags.
- Bug fixes to monitoring so that Alerts on the K8 and
going into turtle mode get reported correctly.
- Added 'Lazy Mouse' feature.
- Properly supports text modes on PCs.
- SNMP Community names are treated as passwords.
- Fixed a problem with the web server freezing if we change
Serial port 1 to power control while in the debugger.
- Local console is treated as root instead of having no
priviledges at all.
- Implementation of channel privileges in User Profiles.
- Main pages affected: Index, Power, JView, VNC, Main
Menu Tree, etc.
- Display list of remote users connected to JView and
- Configurable number of mouse movements per packet for
- We use non-blocking I/O whenever we are trying to talk
to clients, so that we can implement a time out.
- The previous versions could hang forever if the client
suddenly just disappeared, e.g. during reading the "cookie"
- Some bug fixes to the file system code, to calculate
file length properly even if we did not download data in chunks with
lengths which are divisible by four.